Sunday 22 July 2012

Im an Ice princess!!!

Cool...

yup... ive been trying hard that i even become cold...I used to think that being able to just smile in the midst of people who laughs would be cool... Being able to show you are happy even at the moment that you are actually overexcited is cool.... And I know too, that being able to smile when you are so depressed and full of anger or sadness, would be cool...

Then I try so hard to control me emotions..Smile just adequately..but somehow, i have actually forgotten how to smile... Stretching my mouth ears to ears, but they know, my heart don't smile..

First I though that was cool. until I meet more people, and when they crack a joke, i would spontaneously smile. .. And one of the most obvious tag lines are " hey, look at her, she's smiling." First i though this is ordinary, but its not, when it is said by more than one person from different places.. They say, haa, ms tiyy is emotionless.

She smiles, but she dont look happy. She is sad, but she dont look sad.

In time it becomes hard to decipher her thoughts.

And, hey i thought this is advantage for me... I really have become an ice princess

No comments: